Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Busy Week!

I hope you've had a restful weekend because we've got two deadlines this week.
1. Our Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs books are due to be released on the 5th September (in NZ).
2. Our calendar art in the style of Lauren Child is due on Friday the 7th September.

I'm excited about both these projects. If you'd like to find out how Mo is getting on with the release of his Goldilocks book you can go to HIS blog and read about it. It sounds like it's going to be a crazy book. I hope they post my copy quickly!

When I had a look at Lauren Child's website today I discovered that she has helped make a Goldilocks book too! On the website there are details about how they made the book by taking photos of dolls and other toys. There is even a short film about how they made the book. It is certainly worth exploring this website. I will try and get this book from the National Library soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment